Day one of 2008! Happy New Year!I slept late today, the result of accumulated sleep deprivation over the past two weeks and the Diet Pepsi I drank at last night's party instead of the proffered tequila shots.
Although I have not officially made any New Year's resolutions, I did walk for an hour on the W&OD today. How dreadfully cliche New Year's resolutions are! Why should you wait for January 1 to make a change in your life? But here I am, jumping on the bandwagon, at least to the extent that I'm making an exercise plan for the month of January.
We'll see what happens...

3 comments:
At first, I thought this was a typo on the sign. What IS the W&OD?
Washington & Old Dominion - it's an old railway turned into a walking/biking/blading path.
Thanks for the explanation. Now, how about a new post??!?
Post a Comment