I am a convertible girl. For years I've driven convertibles and been proud of my ability to brave the elements. I've driven with the top down when it was 90 degrees out (just crank the AC), when it was sprinkling (just drive fast), and when it was in the low 40s (just crank the heat and wear warm clothes).
When I recently graduated to a car with heated seats, I thought I'd be able to extend my top-down driving for a few more weeks each year. However, for some reason, the whole top-down thing has seemed less appealing this year. I'd go out to the car in the morning, debate, and go for the warmth of the raised roof. I was afraid I'd become a wimp, or worse, Old with a capital O!
However, I'm proud to report that yesterday I wore the scarf and gloves with the top down, seats on their highest setting, and heat going at a mere 41 degrees. All I needed was the perfect sunny, blue-skied day to tempt me!
coming soon…
7 years ago
1 comment:
yeah! you go girl!
Post a Comment